Hijab Style Finds : Pink Tunic

pinkhijabdaytunicToday’s Hijab Style Find is another nod to Global Pink Hijab Day. This pretty pale pink top features intricate embroidery, bishop sleeves (a favorite of mine!) and soft pleating detail in the front.

Hijab Style Tip:
This top is made of rayon and as you can tell in the picture, it’s very soft and flowy. To balance out the softness of it, I’d wear this top with a stiff pair of dark wide-leg jeans or black pants. In fashion, they always say that when you wear something flowy (like this top), you should wear something fitted/tight with it. Since fitted and tight are usually don’ts when it comes to hijab fashion, the stiff jeans that I mentioned will give us the same balancing effect – without exposing our goodies to the world!

Link: [1] Shakura Top, $39.95.

kahleeka

I have purchase tunic from this site before and mashallah they are well worthy money spent.

Taibat Lawal

You can also find nice modest tunics at Noblegas Apparel at a very affordable price.

Aisha

juz luv it….but cant hav 1..

mehndi

Mashallah very conservative and graceful:).

Nura

its so freakin ugly

Khalisa

wow isn’t it kind of rude, when someone points out a style that they like, that you go ‘it’s so freakin ugly’? You just insulted the blog owner and everyone else who likes it, when you could have just said that it’s not your taste.

fatima

Hi everybody my name is fatima i’m from Morocco i wear hijab thanks to allah i love fashion and wear dresses i like wear very glamour things all the time and i love shopping?how is like me?i want be friends with you can you exept me ?

ash

hi,correct me if i am wrong?As for my understanding,this is not a hijab at all.U can not show beauty in front of strangers and this garment is a beautiful item and a lot of attention to people. Therefore wearing this item,certainly showing off to the world and seeks attention.

Sudfia

Hi Ash,
The pink tunic is a stepping stone to gain a more modest form of dress…compared to the clothes that are out which expose more than cover up…

athya

Correct me if i’m wrong too :)
ALLAH loves Beauty..
and i think this dress isn’t kind of dress that seeks attention..
its come back to ourself,
if we wear this dress in order to seeks attention, then wearing this dress possibly wrong or could be something haram..
but if you wear with none expectations, so this dress will be just fine :)
we in indonesia use this kind of dress as a daily apparel and we just fine..

i’m so sorry if this comment too rude for some people but i just want to share my opinion :)

Muslima

I really love this shirt! I like wearing these long tunics, but I don’t think that flowy goes with fitted at all! I’d wear this shirt with a flowy, light skirt or my fave silk pants (they’re so loose and flowy it’s a hijabi’s dream come true).

layla

i think itss very cute and looks fresh

busana dannis

Allah is the most beautiful and love beauty
those kind of dress is awesome
galz u can visit mine too .. just check http://www.busanadannis.com

Danisse

Me encanta esta ropa soy latina ,. pero ami mama no le gusta que use tunicas ,aun no me atrevo a usar el hijab ,… pero me gusta la cultura musulmana mi compañera de escuela era una y me gusto la cultura es pureza para la mujer ,… aunque no sea musulmana,arabé puedo usar el hijab ,,. m podrian decir,..,porfavor y que Alá este con ustedes siempre,.

soroor

the color of tthis tunic is nice,but the long one is better,i am from iran and i love hijab

soroor

the color of this tunic is nice,but the long one is better,i am from iran and love hijab

omaima

i like this pink tunic because i love the color pink