How To Wear Hijab Styles

HOW TO WEAR HIJAB STYLES : CITY SISTERS HIJAB TRIALS

In case you haven’t heard, City Sisters is a t.v. show that runs on The Islam Channel. The show has a segment called Hijab Trials wherein the hosts demonstrate different hijab styles and they give tips and tricks about the hijab, like what hijab styles suit what face shapes the best. I posted the first two Hijab Trials videos on my old blog and I have reposted them below, along with the most recent Hijab Trials video. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Hijab Styles Video #1

Hijab Styles Video #2

Hijab Styles Video #3

Samira

This videos always make me wish that I had two assistants to wrap my scarves!

Naemah

I just starting wearing hijab so these videos had great ideas. Thanks for posting! I’m going to try a new style with my hijab in the bathroom right now!

Mandy

Great videos! I love the sister’s long white cardigan looking thing in the 3rd video, I want it!

Carib Muslimah

I like the styles and think they’re very creative. I’m not sure if the layers would work for me. That’s just too much material. I’m still a fan of the sleek looking hijabs.

Kamola

Assalam alaykum girls!
Great videos! Thanks for posting.
I absolutely love the bandana used in the last video, never seen one like that here in the states. If any of you know where i could find similar bandandas plz share.
Also, the see-thru turquoise scarf is gorgeous but i wouldn’t put an additional scarf on top of it. Kind of ruined it …

Umm Hannah

Nice videos. I also did a video on easy hijab styles which are more of the “Malaysian” styles hijab.

Salam.

Pari

Assalam Alekum
“I love hijaab”
I need a little help..! I do “naqaab” (veil) when I go out. So can you please help me how to veil on these types of styles of wearing hijab..? and please any one tells the hijabs available for veiling…!?

janan

cute how the niqabi is dressing the hijabi’s. I just love it when niqabi’s get out there. i think they are so courageous walla. i just became hijabi i dont wear niqb though.

Diana

I love how they explain step by step for those of us that are hijab challenged. One comment about hijab of the sister in the last video: OMG it is so bulky. I mean, I am uncomfortable just looking at it :-))

lubna

Assalamu alikum
it was really amazing mashallah !!!!!

Ameena

Salam, Thanks for posting these video’s. I just started wearing hijab and I have been looking around for different ways to wear them, and places to shop for good hijab’s and cloths. One more place I will suggest is the “Art of Scarf” by Tie Rack. They have good scarf’s.

violet

The videos are lovely and helpful.

Hafsa

Love the sisters’ accents.

Aneesa

Is there a video to show the sister’s hijab in the second video? the sister on the right? I LOVE THE WAY HER HIJAB IS!!

khairat

salamualaikum, i just love the way you guys put different ways of wearing the scarf out there. I am a teenager and i think its important to be in style but keep my religion in mind. Those videos were very helpful mashallah. I just love the way the sister…i think her name was habiba, yes i just love the way she does her hijabs. especially the one where she wraps it around her hair. like a hijab under and then a bun. VERY CREATIVE!

Moumina

Salamu Alaikum sisters! i just wanted to know if anyone knows how to do a hijab style ..that more simple..because i cant add layers because i have a bigger head .. can anyone help me!

fatma

i wanted to see more of the different styles. i never knew it could be so stylish and very creative. i love hijab. =)

Anonymous

waalaikum salam sis Moumina, please, make it simple, sis … too much layers make your head bigger, heavy and might aged you, sis … :D …. im sorry, no offence please. but if its ok with you or to the rest of the sisters here, why not? :D.
peace, cd70s, Malaysia

Meenie

Jazaka’llah khayran a million times. Simply Puuuuuurrrrrrrfect!

safeeyah

salaam my dad wont let me wear my hijab back and he dont like my neck show so is there a way i can where nice but Islamic ?

Anonymous

if you want to wear hijab its up to you my dad did the same but i ignored and wore the hijab in uk and i still am.

Lydia

Salaam Sisters! Enjoyed the videos, I love the way the sister in the third video had her hijab, and yes – love that cream cardigan too! It’s exciting to see young Muslimahs showing their creative side, and sharing their knowledge.

Safeeyah – I’ve seen quite a lot of sisters in London wearing styles of hijab that combine the bun effect you get from wearing your scarf ‘back’ but that still cover their neck. Some sisters do this by wrapping the first hijab in a Moroccan style, that would not cover your neck, but just forms a bun at the back, and then wrapping a second scarf to cover the neck (you might need some pins to make sure it doesn’t slip). You could also bring the second scarf up over the bun of the first, but still get the ‘divided’ look, while making extra sure you are keeping modest!

MARIAM ALI

I LIKE TO WEAR HIJAB ND THESE VIDEOS ARE AWESOME THANKS…

Tahmina Nasrin Tania

I love my Hijab & I wear it in the same style all the time, However Ive always wanted to do experiment difrent methods of wearing it, These videos were very useful indeed Masha’ Allah, Thnx 4 sharing . Jazak’Allah Khair :) x X

Berfin

I absolutely adored the last style in video 3! Mashallah!

sofia

machallah the styles are beautiful its a very appropriate to wear and very cute especailly for young girls.

umyusef

Assalemu Alaikum sisters
i loved the style of Hijab in video 3 it looks so elegant and easy to do, but i think you can only wear lots of layers in winter,and silk scarves in summer this will make you feel cooler and comfortable. thanks for your great ideas. mashallah!

Anonymous

Assalmu alaykum sisters thank you so much for the great hijab styles inshallah you will be rewarded for your efforts
ps. love the accents and the cream cardigan in video three too!!!!!

Assalamu alaykum

Fardowsa

thnx for the post . but i think the last one is a bit too much . Can you do ones with only one or two sacrfes not layers . Thanks

nisma
yea

I live in a non-islamic country but here are a few women tht wear hijab, what am I waiting for??!!

Thanks 4 the vids and inshaallah I’ll wear the hijab as soon as possible…

liba

assalamu alaikum sisters,i got very thick and long hair and when i wear my hijab my hair always comes out of the sides ,the videos are beautiful mashallah but with my hair might b abit hard plus i just started hijab alhumdulilah so its new for me so need some advise and videos jazakila kher.

Anonymous

thanks the last video was the best. i especially liked when you made that pink and black scarf!

arri

assalammualaikum,….thank”s about your video and it’s easy how to wear the hijab .
Hijab forever……

Zahira

Salaam sisters!
I love these style videos, they’re so easy to follow! I get so bored wearing the same style day after day… The link to the 3rd video is blocked though, it’s rather upsetting. Maybe a fix will be coming soon? ;)

alia

i want to know how do you do the hijab really cool

Tamara

Salam Im a muslim of 20 years an american lived in Amman for a year and wore a hijab in america no but want to start agian nervous from my occupation etc any suggestions

Amna

Really nice videos & different from what I wear……… thank you

ellen alcaff

assalamualaikum…
hijab style in indonesia very famous….
i’m working as a hijab stylist…

hope someday we can share together how to wearing a hijab with a good style..

[...]

ellna

i want to wear something nice for my graduation..any idea???

Anonymous

thanks for the lovely ideas

God bless you

fathiya

i want to wear diff styles but i donnot know how to anyway thanks alot

shabnaz

assalamu-alaikum
m working in the office so i want to wear scarf while going 4 work can u pls sugest me any style of wearing it and how to.pls

zainab

I love wearin hijabs try my way out

minsar lex

mashallah the styles are beautiful its a very appropriate to wear and very cute especailly for young girls.

hazyanah

hijaab is riily coOl…n also beautiful!!!!!

Aisah0

Salam sisters.. I have wear hijab for almost 2 months now, alhamdulillah it satisfy my eagerness. May Allah swt bless all muslimah who successfully faced this battle especially those who raised and used to live at non-muslim area.. will watch this video soon. inshaALLAH.
:-)

zareen

i really like hijab

zahara

I love everything about this site, it has taught me to dress n still be religious about it. My friends usually like my dressings. Thanks to you.

omaima

hijab ……… all my life is……… my choice and……… my identity

i love hijaaaaab

marrium

the videos are very useful and i recommended it to my friend who has just been converted.

Elizabeth

Thanks so much for posting these videos. I’m an american non-muslim, and really appreciate the opportunity to observe hijab styles or hear hijab-wearing women talk about their own feelings about modest dress… and how to pull it off with style. I once had the good fortune to “hang out” for a bit with veiled muslim women at a Ronald McDonald House where I was leading the kids in a craft activity (thankfully I had dressed modestly so was able to bring the activity to their floor). It was a warm, unique experience for us to be there together, with a quiet bond, to give the kids in the House even momentary distraction from the medical problems that brought them to the States. We didn’t speak the same language, but how much language do you need to assemble some funny little cloth characters and play with them for an hour or two? Thanks for helping this western woman gain some insight into the beauty of the hijab.

Anonymous

Not nice u don’t know any thing

sarah

u are rude

sarah

thanks so much for this web! I learned so many different ways! But what I want to learn is the hair coverage but loose on the neck style